The Site is operated by Mere Clothing LLC, a Massachusetts Limited Liability Company having an address of 317 Dartmouth Street, Boston, MA 02116, which controls the personal data of users and customers of the Site.
Personal data of users and customers of the www.mereclothing.com Site may be processed in Massachusetts, in a correct and lawful manner and in accordance with good practice.
1. OUR POLICY
The Site is not directed at, nor do we knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13, although we may sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use the Site only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
2. HOW DO WE USE PERSONAL DATA AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES
Your personal data are collected and processed for purposes that are strictly connected to the use of the Site, its services and the purchase of products on the Site. However, your personal data may also be used for other processing operations within the limits of such purposes. In particular, your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
• when you register with the Site we collect your personal data (for example, your name, e-mail address and gender) through our registration form in order to provide you with services and in order to send you our e-newsletter, when specifically requested;
• when you request customer care services, we collect your personal data (for example, your password) for purposes strictly necessary to provide you with customer care services relevant to the Site and to the purchase of products on the Site;
• when you request customer service assistance, we collect your personal data (for example, your first and last names, e-mail address and password) for purposes strictly necessary to provide you with customer service relevant to the Site and to the purchase of products on the Site;
• when you are executing purchasing procedures for products sold on the Site, including conclusion of an agreement for the purchase of products, we collect your personal data (for example, personal information, e-mail address, address, credit card number) on your order form only for the purpose of selling the products ordered by you;
• when you request technical assistance, we collect your personal data in order to provide you with information on net-surfing, Internet browsing or viewing and downloading web pages.
3. WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DO NOT DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The personal data we request you to provide to Mere, including your e-mail address, your address, your credit or debit card numbers, and your telephone number, is necessary for the processing of your order for the purchase of products on the Site, to supply other services provided on the Site upon your request, or to carry out obligations arising out of applicable laws and regulations.
Your refusal to provide certain personal data to Mere may prevent Mere from processing your order for the purchase of products sold on the Site or from providing other services through the Site, such as sending the e-newsletter.
Your failure to provide personal data to Mere may prevent the processing of your order for the purchase of products sold or to provide services through the Site.
4. TO WHOM YOUR PERSONAL DATA WILL BE DISCLOSED
Your personal data may be disclosed to third parties who provide specific services (for example, data processing, processing of purchases, and delivery of packages) on behalf of Mere or who autonomously process personal data collected by Mere in connection with the performance of a contract for the purchase of products on the Site. Any such disclosure will be conducted, in each instance, without exceeding the original purposes for which your personal data were collected and subsequently processed. In addition, your personal data may be disclosed to third parties in order to (1) comply with applicable laws, (2) respond to governmental and judiciary inquiries, (3) comply with valid legal process, and (4) protect the rights or property of Mere.
In the event there is a change in the corporate structure of Mere including, without limitation, by merger, consolidation, sale, liquidation, or transfer of substantial assets, Mere may, in their sole discretion, transfer, sell or assign personal data collected on and through the Site, including, without limitation, personally identifiable information and aggregate information concerning users and customers, to one or more affiliated or unaffiliated third parties.
5. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR DATA ON THE SITE
products purchased through the Site.
We disseminate cookies in connection with functions such as browsing the catalog, purchasing
products on-line and supplying services to registered customers.
As you may know, each Internet browser allows the deletion of cookies after each session. Your Internet browser contains instructions on how to carry out these procedures of deletion. Please
including the purchase of products. If you set your browser to block or delete cookies, we cannot guarantee that you will have access to all the features and services offered by the Site (for example, your computer may not be able to display the image of the product you are in the process of purchasing).
Other Methods of Collecting User Information.
Mere directly collect personal data and information from users when they register online with the Site or when they send purchase orders for products sold on the Site in order to finalize their transactions.
6. SECURITY MEASURES
7. OPT-IN/OPT OUT
Advertising material and direct marketing or other commercial communications which are not specifically requested by you or necessary to provide a service you requested, including the purchase of products on the Site, will be sent to you only after we receive your consent. Please note that each time your consent is required, we will inform you in advance and we will give you the option to either provide or refuse your consent by selecting the appropriate box.
Mere may process your personal data without your consent when such processing is necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations or to provide you with services you requested,
including the purchase of products on the Site.
Even when your prior consent is not necessary, you may exercise, at any time, your right not to receive future communications regarding services you requested, such as the e-newsletter.
8. LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND BY Mere EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY OR NONINFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE Mere LIABLE FOR DAMAGES ARISING FROM ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR FOR ANY INFORMATION APPEARING ON THIRD PARTY WEBSITES.
9. GOVERNING LAW
The processing of personal data by mereclothing.com will be conducted in compliance with applicable US laws.
10. MODIFICATION AND UPDATING